Required files to be uploaded
Copyright Transfer Form
Int J Med Rev Case Rep. Year: 2022, Volume: 6, Issue: 21
- A 27-year-old female with elevated CSF protein, dysphagia, tachycardia and psychosis refractory to antipsychotic treatment with an extensive negative workup
- Spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage in acute lymphocytic leukemia in a rural area: A case report
- The Socio-Demographic Profile of Unnatural Death in Bihar
- Metabolic syndrome prevalence and patient characteristics in hospitalised patients after stroke
- The Utility of Plasma N- Terminal Brain Natriuretic peptide (NT- Pro BNP) as a Biomarker to Differentiate Cardio embolic Stroke from Non-Cardio embolic Stroke.
- Vitamin D Deficiency: A Potential Factor Behind Depression
- Interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein as indicators of late-life cognitive decline in dementia
- Newborn vaginal bleeding - Why to record?
- The Game's Afoot: a Patient-Centered Care Case Study on a Lower Extremity Bone Bruise without Trauma
- Atherogenic Index of Plasma as A Novel Predictor of Severity in Acute Ischemic Stroke